Sunday, August 10, 2014









New vlog up on my YouTube Channel!
Vlog #9 August 7th, 2014. This humidity isn’t that bad, thunder thighs, “un”fixed gear.

In my previous vlog you saw me break the crank on my Miyata. Well, you’d think going to get it fixed would have been quick and easy.

Thanks so much to all the folks over at Transit Bicycle Company for helping me get back on the road super quick. The whole staff, yes the entire staff not just one person, was so helpful in helping me get my bike fixed!

Check them out if you’re in or visiting Dallas, Texas! http://www.transitbikes.com/
Transit Bikes
1915 Greenville Ave
Dallas, TX 75206

If you like my vlogs let me know with a thumbs up! It’s much appreciated. If you want to see more click the subscribe button!

www.youtube.com/bluesviolet

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Sounds n' Stuffs

YouTubes Stuffs!